The 1300 Laser rangefinder from EasyGreen is packed full of fantastic features to dramatically improve your accuracy on the course to save at least 5-8 shots every round.
The EasyGreen 1300 Laser will give you the distances and information you need to help improve your game.
Easy to use , just point and click! No software or maintenance needed. Use it straight out of the box!
Specialised TOUR level ‘Slope Compensation Technology’ delivers compensated distance on the incline or decline of the hole.
TEN reasons why you’ll want to add the Easygreen 1300 Laser to your golfing arsenal:
- Cuts out background clutter … so it’s easier than ever to lock into the correct target.
- Discover how far you hit each club and never miss-club again.
- Avoid bunkers, water and other hazards and become more aggressive on the golf course when you KNOW if you can carry a hazard or reach a green.
- Play faster with yardages in less than a second, no more hunting around for sprinkler heads, flicking through a yardage book or reading a pin sheet.
- Get “real” yardages adjusted for uphill and downhill thanks to the Slope Compensation Technology.
- JOLT Vibration Technology lets you know you’re locked onto the target – giving you a quick pulse when you’re locked on.
- Lightweight and compact … fits in the palm of your hand and weighs next to nothing.
- Tournament Legal … always check with the rules committee first, this range finder can be used under USGA & R&A regulations by turning off the Slope Compensation Technology.
- Easier than ever to find the target with 6X magnification that brings the target 6 times closer to you for improved viewing and target acquisition.
- Super-Accurate To ONE Yard … Using laser technology instead of traditional GPS.
Amazing value when compared to the competition!
- Pin target tracker with Vibration Technology
- Slope adjusted measurement, helps golfers measure slope adjusted distances to the flag or hazard
- Compact, lightweight (approx.. 174g) and ergonomic designed to fit in the palm of your hand
- Measurement range: 5 – 1300 Yard Range – 400 Yards (366m) to Flag – Accurate to 1 Yard
- 6 x Magnification
- Distance measurement display step is 1m/yd
- First Target Priority for measuring the distance to the closest subject.
- In-view LCD display
- Rainproof – IPX4 rated
- Lithium powered battery CR2
- Dimensions: 105x72x38 mm / 4.1×2.8×1.5 inches
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10c to +50c
Whats in the box?
- Easygreen 1300 Laser Rangefinder
- FREE Premium Carry Case
- Wrist Strap
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual
- One year warranty from Easy Green
Our Mint quality golf balls are the very best available on the market. The Mint balls have both the appearance and feel of a brand new ball. (Please note some balls may carry a company logo and/or ink mark). These balls could have only been used once! In short they should be in very close to perfect condition. There are no Refinished, X-Out or Practice balls in this grade of ball.
Our A grade golf balls are in lightly used condition and represent excellent value for money. They have narrowly missed out on being graded as mint so they are still in great condition. These balls are 100% playable and great for play or the ever tricky shot. Grade A balls may have minor surface mark/discolouration and ink marks. They will have no cuts or creases. Some balls may carry logos. There are no Refinished, X-Out or Practice balls in this grade of ball.
SUPERB / VERY GOOD
Our Superb / Very Good quality, they will have ink marks and scuff(s) and also some will be a fraction off white. May include the odd ball with PRACTICE stamped on, these balls are great for social games / summer nights, save your best balls for competition golf.
Our Practice grade quality balls are still in very good playable condition but may have scuffs and more noticeable discolouration. Unlike some other companies practice grade balls, ours will contain no cuts or creases. This grade represents exceptional value for money.
Our Refinished golf balls have been resurfaced and made back into high quality golf balls at a fraction of the original cost.
|Destination||Courier||Delivery Time||Price (Upto 1.92kg/40 Balls)|
|Great Britain and Northern Ireland||Royal Mail||Free Standard Delivery (2 - 4 Days)||FREE|
|Destination||Courier||Delivery Time||Price (Over 1.92kg/40+ Balls)|
|Mainland Britain (Excluding Scottish Highlands)||DPD UK||Next Day (If ordered before 2pm)||FREE|
|Mainland Britain (Excluding Scottish Highlands)||DPD UK||Saturday||£7.50|
|Destination||Courier||Delivery Time||Price (Upto 28kg/500 Balls)|
|Northern Ireland||DPD UK||Next Working Day||£12.50|
|Scottish Highlands||DPD UK||2 days||£11.00|
|Offshore Britain||DPD UK||2 days||£13|
|Republic of Ireland||DPD UK||2 days||£7.50|
|Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands||DPD UK||2 days||£5.50|
|France||DPD UK||2-3 Days||£7.00|
|Austria, Denmark||DPD UK||2 - 3 Days||£7.50|
|Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania||DPD UK||3 - 5 Days||£9.50|
|Slovenia, Estonia, Portugal||DPD UK||4 - 5 Days||£11.00|
|Finland, Croatia, Romaina||DPD UK||4 - 5 Days||£16.00|
|Bulgaria||DPD UK||4 - 7 Days||£19.00|
|Greece||DPD UK||4 - 9 Days||£21.00|
*Please note that if the delivery address is one of the following postcodes the base shipping is £14, BT (Northern Ireland), PO (Isle of White), JE (Jersey), GY (Guernsey), IM (Isle of Man), HS (Western Isle), TR (Isle of Scilly), PH (Western Isle) KW (Orkney), ZE (Shetland) FK17-22, G83, IV1-56, KW, PH18-26, PH30-42 (Scottish Highlands). These locations are will be put on a two day service.
*Free UK delivery upto 40 golf balls. Over 40 golf balls free UK mainland delivery only (excluding Scottish Highlands).