10 Lead Tape Sticky Back Strips
– Weight per strip 4.7g.
– 10 strips per pack.
– Add weight to Golf Clubs for increased balance
- Real Time 14 Visitor Right Now
- Changes the center of gravity on Putters Irons or Woods.
- Place the tape on the club head to promote higher ball flight / lower ball flight or to increase fade, hook.
- Highly malleable and can be cut to shape most intricate patterns.
- Coated on one side acrylic adhesive.
- Dimension: Approx. 2 x 3/8 inch( L x W).
- Material: Lead.
Delivery & Returns
FREE UNITED KINGDOM (2 to 4 days – Royal Mail max. 40 balls / 1.92 kg)
FREE UNITED KINGDOM (1 to 2 days – DPD min. 41 balls / 1.93 kg)
£7.50 UNITED KINGDOM (Saturday delivery – DPD)
£12.50 NORTHERN IRELAND (1 to 2 days – DPD)
£11.00 SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS (2 to 3 days – DPD)
£13.00 OFFSHORE BRITAIN (2 to 3 days – DPD UK)
Our Mint quality golf balls are the very best available on the market. The Mint balls have both the appearance and feel of a brand new ball. (Please note some balls may carry a company logo and/or ink mark). These balls could have only been used once! In short they should be in very close to perfect condition. There are no Refinished, X-Out or Practice balls in this grade of ball.
Our A grade golf balls are in lightly used condition and represent excellent value for money. They have narrowly missed out on being graded as mint so they are still in great condition. These balls are 100% playable and great for play or the ever tricky shot. Grade A balls may have minor surface mark/discolouration and ink marks. They will have no cuts or creases. Some balls may carry logos. There are no Refinished, X-Out or Practice balls in this grade of ball.
Our Superb / Very Good quality, they will have ink marks and scuff(s) and also some will be a fraction off white. May include the odd ball with PRACTICE stamped on, these balls are great for social games / summer nights, save your best balls for competition golf.