Sorry, nothing in cart.
Pressure Putt Trainer
PuttOut’s revolutionary training aid will improve your aim and pace with its scientifically designed parabolic curve that auto-returns your good putts, rejects missed putts and holds your perfect putt – giving you immediate feedback on your putting form.
The Pressure Putt Trainer simulates real playing conditions: the white rubber target is the exact size of a standard golf hole and you can increase the difficulty level by clicking the disc on the parabolic curve to open up the micro target – the aim here is to perfect not only your aim but your pace.
The functional design means when you hit the ball on target but too fast the ball will return the same distance it would have gone past the hole if it had missed – great feedback for getting the pace just right.
When you make the perfect sinking putt the ball will be held in the micro-target on the curve – Improved consistency is the aim of the game.
Invented in London by product designer Martin Riddiford, the PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer is constructed from high quality, elastomer polycarbonate and the ergonomic design folds up to fit easily into your golf bag so you can take it anywhere and fit training around your schedule.
Take one of the PuttOut Challenges!
- Repeat Putt – 25 putts in a row, start again if you miss
- Perfect Putt – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target
- Match play Perfect Putt -Compete against friends for the most perfect putts!
- Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
FACT: 40% of all shots on the course are made with the putter – Up your training with putt repetition practice to reduce your number of putts and see dramatic improvements to your overall score.
- Box size: L 22.5cm W 11.5cm H 3.9cm
- Folded – L 21cm W 11cm H 3cm
- Open – L 21cm W 11cm H 14.5cm
Total weight: 203g